- 1956 Pirsch Aerial Ladder Truck
- Originally owned by City of Hagerstown as “Truck 4” until 1978 when it was sold to Longmeadow VFC for $1.
- Bruno proudly served the area until it was retired in November 1992 and replaced with the 100′ rear-mount 1973 Seagrave.
- Original motor: Waukesha 6-Cyclinder (It’s now powered with Cummins.)
- 75′ Aluminum Aerial
- 750 GPM Pump
- 200 Gallon Booster Tank
- Brought back to the area Fall 2017 and privately owned by Chief Jason Eckstine